Every few months or so I remember this and say I’m going to do it every day. It usually lasts a week or so and then I forget or can’t be bothered. I also usually start them with an explanation like this. Hah. Lather, rinse, repeat to fade…
So yeah, following on from awesomethatisstuff, here are my 5 Good Things from today.
1. I found an affordable accountant to sort my tax form for me. Hurrah! No more brain bending forms for me!
2. Realising that this time in 1 week I will be on holiday in the middle of a (hopefully snowy) forest with some of my dearest friends.
3. Someone booking me to teach them skin retouching. This gives me validation that others think my skin retouching is good!
4. Having the heating on after shivering for a month. Mmmm toasty warm.
5. After having a rather ill, anxiety filled, stressful as hell day, everything has worked out okay and Family Guy is on. Pretty good way to end the day I reckon.